LnBlog 0.6.4 released
Time for yet another maintenance release. LnBlog 0.6.4 is now available. This release includes a critical security fix for users who have AUTH_USE_SESSION set to false. If that's you, consider this a required upgrade. Users who are using the default authentication configuration are not affected by this bug.
In other news, this release also fixes several minor bugs and annoyances. For starters, the broken "back to plugin list" links in the plugin configuration now works. I've also removed the broken default code when the pageheader plugin is disabled and fixed the trailing newline bug in LBCode that's been annoying me for some time.
By way of small "features," I added a warning when trying to create a blog in your LnBlog installation directory, because that just won't work. I also added a little feature to the LBCode URL auto-translation to allow absolutizing to the blog root. Previously, any URL given in a url or img tag that didn't contain slashes had the URL of the entry it was stored in prepended to it, so that it would display correctly on the front page or in RSS feeds. Now, however, you give links relative to the blog root by including a slash in them and links relative to the root of your site by starting them with a slash. So, for example, when I post a link to the LnBlog download page in this blog, I can give content/download/, whereas if I want to link to my computing blog, I can give /linlog/. Just a little extra convenience.
As usual, you can grab the new archive here or go to the download page itself and grab the signature, checksums, and documentation. If you find any problems or have any questions, you can e-mail me or post a comment.